Conditions of Use
Your use of this web site hosted by The Playwrite Group plc is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All and any rights in and to the content of this website, and the software running it, are owned by The Playwrite Group Plc and/or its suppliers.
2. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure the smooth functioning of this website, we do not guarantee that this website will be error free. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by using this website.
3. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on any information contained in this website.
4. By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may download and temporarily store one or more pages of this website solely for the purposes of viewing them. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website for your personal use.
5. Subject to paragraph 4 and except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you may not copy, modify, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, broadcast or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any content available through it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any content available through it without our prior written permission.
6. We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this website.
7. Your use of this website and any issues arising from it are governed by English law.
Links to other web sites